Are You Ready to Franchise? Kit Can Help.
If you are ready to franchise your business, congratulations! Not only have you built a successful company, but you are now in a position to scale your company far beyond its current operations.
Becoming a Franchisor
Developing a franchise system is a multi-step process. At Kit Franchise Law, Kit guides new franchisor clients through this process systematically, helping them make informed and strategic decisions every step of the way. This includes working closely with clients on key matters such as:
- Creating a comprehensive compliance program
- Optimizing business systems and standards
- Generating critical processes and protocols
- Forming a new business entity and siloed affiliates
- Registering trademarks
- Developing a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Designing an adaptive Franchise Agreement
- Strategizing nation-wide growth and franchise registrations
Launching a Franchise System
Once your franchise system is ready, it is time to launch. Kit provides step-by-step guidance here as well. It is critical for new franchisors to avoid mistakes at this stage, and Kit helps clients launch successfully by providing advice on matters including:
- Introducing your brand to the consultant networks
- Reviewing franchise marketing materials
- Providing compliance training
- Issuing FDDs and franchise agreements to candidates
- Maintaining compliance during the franchise sales process
- Negotiating the franchise agreement
- Working with your first franchisees as they prepare to open for business
Contact Kit to Start Your Franchising Journey Today
If you would like to know more about Kit’s services for new and early-stage franchisors, we invite you to get in touch. To schedule a confidential initial consultation, please call 513-223-3125 or tell us how Kit can reach you online today.